Women's Overland Hi Premium Outdoor Sport Boot
Overland Hi Premium Sport Boot
Premium Outdoor Sport Boot. The high traction sole is ideal for outdoor work and play activities. This rugged boot is the perfect fit and function for active women!
Comfort range:-20°F to 75°F
- BONUS FEATURES
- DS1 molded outsole – outer/high traction – color-coordinated
- EVA mid-sole for comfort and cold-block
- Removable molded EVA sockliner
- Nylon shank
- 100% WATERPROOF - Designed and built to be 100% waterproof from top to bottom.
- 5 mm DENSOPRENE® FOAM INSULATED BOOTIE - Keeps out the cold & wet. Keeps in the warm & dry.
- HYDROKOTE® WATER-REPELLENT - No more soggy boots. Water rolls off and dries in seconds.
- 4-WAY STRETCH BREATHABLE AIRMESH LINING - Moves the air to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- EASY-ON/EASY-OFF - 4-way stretch materials and generous heel kick for easy-on/easy-off convenience.
- ROLL-DOWN CALF PIPE - Roll down the top to tuck in your pant leg or vent in warm temperatures
- GENUINE NATURAL-RUBBER OVERLAYS - Only genuine hand-laid rubber. No PVC, PU, or TPR.
- SUPERIOR STABILITY - Reinforced tuck board with rigid shanks for added stability.
- SUPERIOR FIT AND COMFORT - Slipper-soft comfort and sized to athletic-shoe standards.
- CONVENIENT BACK-PULL TABS - Sturdy pull tabs for easy-on/easy-off convenience and safety.
All Dryshod Neoprene Rubber Boots have these Features
|Select # of Pins||1 Pin|