Leupold Rx-1600i Rangefinder
Leupold RX-1600i TBR/W with DNA Laser Rangefinder
When it comes to versatile, accurate range finders, the RX-1600i TBR/W is the Jack of all trades. Whether you’re dinging steel at incredible distances, tracking down that trophy of a lifetime, or sitting in a stand with a bow, the RX-1600i TBR/W has you covered. Our Trophy Scale feature helps you easily gauge an animal’s size while you’re ranging it to make sure it’s the shooter you’re looking for, while our True Ballistic Range (TBR) technology takes into account the angle of your shot and your rifle's ballistics to put you dead on every time. An easy-to-read OLED display and rubber armor coated aluminum body make it the perfect range finder for any adventure, at any time.
- 6X Magnification: 6x magnification gives you plenty of power, while maintaining a wide field of view to track game on the move.
- Advanced OLED Technology: Advanced OLED technology is user adjustable to match display intensity for changing light conditions.
- Built-In Inclinometer: The RX series rangefinders have a built-in inclinometer with TBR that can calculate the ballistic range to your target, then display it as a holdover aim point, an MOA adjustment, a Milliradian adjustment, or the equivalent horizontal distance.
- CR2 Lithium Battery: Powered by the readily available CR2 lithium camera battery, the RX-Rangefinders with DNA feature a convenient battery power indicator.
- DNA (Digitally eNhanced Accuracy): Our next generation rangefinder engine with DNA (Digitally eNhanced Accuracy) delivers increased accuracy, speed and range.
- Fold Down Rubber Eyecups: Fold-down rubber eyecups can accommodate users with or without glasses.
- Fully Multi-coated: A fully multi-coated lens system ensures a bright, pristine image.
- Line Of Sight Distance: Line Of Sight Distance (LOS) accurately gives you the straight line distance to the target.
- Quick Set Menu: Get the settings you want fast with the Quick Set Menu®. The one-handed controls make RX® rangefinders easy to use in the field, even when your hands are sweaty or the weather is at its worst.
- Scan Mode: Continuous range updates in Scan Mode keep you on target as you track movement or scan an area.
- Select from three different reticles: Offers three different reticles to choose from: Plus Point™, Duplex, and Duplex with Plus Point.
- Trig: Select models of Leupold’s legendary RX rangefinders now feature TRIG, a unique function that is included to support engineers and professionals. TRIG displays the true horizontal range (cosine) and true vertical range (sine), which is based upon trigonometry and the Line Of Sight distance.
- Armor Coated: The durable aluminum housing is shrouded in a rubber armor coating that provides a positive grasp.
- OLED Display: Leupolds OLED display delivers more light to the users eye while also providing an extremely bright display with easy to read numbers and letters. This is important when trying to range smaller objects and objects far away. You can't range what you can't see.
- True Ballistic Range with Wind (TBR/W): TBR/W technology takes into account the angle of your shot and your rifle's ballistics to put you dead on. Line-of-sight measurements won't put you on target and any other rangefinder won't give you accurate ranges because they use basic trigonometry to calculate the distances instead of true ballistics. TBR/W is also the easiest way to account for wind out to distances of 800 yards. It generates a hold point for a 10-mph wind at a 90 degree angle to your direction of aim