Operator Tactical Pack
Ultimate Scout/Sniper Pack
Operator Tactical Pack:
Many see the G4 Operator as the ultimate scout/sniper pack. It represents everything that Eberlestock has learned about the needs of the professional military sniper community, and is a true go-to-war pack, derived from the lessons learned from our Phantom and Gunslinger products. This great battle-proven pack is the model chosen worldwide by many of the most elite special operations sniper teams, and others who carry multiple weapons. The scabbard folds into the bottom of the pack when not carrying a long gun, and the remaining space is an excellent load bay for things as diverse as laptops, satcom gear, mortar rounds, and PRC-117 class radios. System includes a GSTC Butt Cover for the scabbard, and a pull-out rain cover sized for the full pack.
The G4 comes with our Intex-II frame system, an Eberlestock innovation that out-performs both traditional external frames and internal frames, and has the best qualities of both: the structure of an external frame without the noise and with minimal weight, and the close-ride and comfort of an internal frame pack. The Intex-II adds a new level of support and stability to the Operator, making it a tough heavy-load capable pack. It can be interchanged with the more compact, flexible Gossamer frame (get the AG2L long, available as a separate accessory), or can simply be removed, which allows the pack to function as a softer bag.
- NEW Intex ll frame.
- Wide bottom Backscabbard™ lets you carry rifle butt down or muzzle down.
- High quality, extremely comfortable harness and waist belt. Compact for use with body armor and other gear, yet supportive.
- New "shooter harness" is vertically adjustable for varying torso lengths, and is both thinner for shooting, and more comfortable for heavier loads.
- New Drawstring central divider. Provides internal storage flexibility for your gear.
- Lifetime manufacturers warranty.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$449.00|