First Lite Softshell Shooting Glove 2.0
Cold Weather Shooting Glove for Archery or Rifle Season
Softshell Shooting Glove 2.0:
We liked the material we used for the North Branch Pant so much that we decided this would be the perfect fabric to make a cold weather glove. But, we still wanted to be able to use our release for archery or slip the finger onto the trigger of our rifle without anything getting in the way. So, we designed a shooting glove that will keep your hands warm in a snow storm and allow you to take that shot knowing that you dont have to take your glove off to do it.
Sizes: M, L, XL.
Colors: ASAT, Realtree Max-1, Realtree XTRA, Fusion.
Call, text or email us for availability of other camo patterns, sizes, or backorder dates.
- Duraface stretch fabric with fleece liner
- Exclusive cocona active particle technology
- Biomechanically accurate construction
- Archery release aid portal
- No grip trigger finger for enhanced trigger feel