Geigerrig Pressurized H20 Bladder
Spray, don’t suck your from your bladder!
No more sucking water from your bladder, now you can spray to cool, clean, share or drink. It's reversible & dishwasher safe too! The 100 oz H20 Bladder from Geigerrig!
1. Slide Top and Wide Mouth Bladder Opening: The slide top allows the entire top of the engine to open up to provide easy access for cleaning, drying and filling. - This slide top is a key product component that comes from our healthy relationship with the company Hydrapak.
2. Pressure Bulb: The pressure bulb and pressure tube provides the mechanism to pressurize our hydration engines utilizing the patented two chamber system. Spray to drink, Spray to Cool, Spray to Clean, Spray to Share...etc. It is certainly convenient to have this capability so that you can enjoy these benefits from the hydration pack on your back.
3. Surge Protector Valve: The bite valve has an on-off switch as well as a special configuration that makes it uniquely suitable for pressurized, spray hydration without leakage. - This Surge Protector valve is a great product benefit that comes from our healthy relationship with the company Hydrapak.
4. Quick Release Valves: Unthreading the pressure tube and drinking tube from your hydration pack every time you want to refill or clean your hydration engine is inconvenient. The quick release valves allow you to easily disconnect the tubes and leave them positioned in the hydration pack while you remove the reservoir for filling and cleaning.
5. #15 Denier Polyurethane: This is a tougher polyurethane that minimizes any ballooning affect that may occur when the reservoir is pressurized for spraying. GEIGERRIG Pressurized Hydration Packs have a top quality Hydration Engine.
6. Compression Backing Nylon: This nylon backing helps protect the engine as well as prevent any ballooning effect on the air side. Our hydration packs contain nylon sleeves that host the hydration engine, and the nylon backing on our hydration engines help slip the bladder into and out of your GEIGERRIG while also providing additional protection from items that you may have packed for the journey.
7. BPA Free, PHTHALATE Free, PVC Free, TRICLOSAN Free
Optional Add On's: Water Filter; Virus Water Filter; Bulb Holder
Compatible with most packs.
Highly Recommended to purchase the Power Bulb Holder for $5.49 to hold the power bulb tight against your pack and prevent flopping of the bulb.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$49.95|