Leica Trinovid HD 10 x 42 Binoculars
Rugged & Reliable Binos with an incredibly crisp image.
A binocular of the Leica Trinovid family stands for durability, state-of-the-art image performance and ruggedness. Constant development has resulted in a new generation of Leica Trinovid models, and like their predecessors they offer outstanding color, image sharpness, compact form and lightweight. They have a full rubber-armor that makes the Leica Trinovid 42 models very impact-resistant and with an ergonomic design that keeps the binoculars safely in the hand. It guarantees a steady grip and allows intuitive handling for absolutely precise focusing.
We have combined superior optical performance, excellent mechanical features and extremely compact form together with low weight and an absolutely solid construction. These features make the Trinovid models perfect and reliable companions on trips or outdoors.
- Field of view: 324 ft
- Magnification: 10x
- Front lens diameter: 1.6 in
- Exit pupil: 0.17 in
- Twilight factor: 20.5
- Geometric light value: 17.64
- Objective angle of view: 6,2°
- Eye-relief: 16 mm
- Close focusing limit: Approx. 11.5 ft
- Diopter compensation: ± 4 diopters
- Eyepieces for eyeglass wearers: Yes
- Eye cup: Removable, with 4 detent positions
- Adjustable interpupillary distance: 2.17–2.95 in
- Focusing: Internal focusing using center spindle
- Coating: HDC™ multi-layer coating
- Prism system: Roof prism system with P40 phase correction coating and HLS™ HighLux system
- Water tightness: Impermeable to press water up to 5 m deep
- Housing: Cast magnesium with nitrogen filling
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 4.72 x 5.79 x 2.68 in
- Weight: 28 oz.
- Contoured Neoprene carrying strap included
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$999.00|