Leica Ultravid HD PLUS 10×42 Binoculars
Excellence in brightness and mechanical performance
The Leica Ultravid binoculars have hermetically sealed and nitrogen-filled magnesium housings. They are therefore suited for rough outdoor use. There is no need to be concerned with moisture as they are 100% waterproof to a depth of 5m and the internal optical system is not subject to fogging.
The 42 HD-PLUS models are almost as compact as the 32 mm models, allowing comfortable and ergonomic handling and a steady grip. Yet they provide light gathering capabilities close to the 50 mm model and thanks to new coating methods and special HT Glass from Schott they guarantee improved light transmission and therefore brighter images and an even wider spectrum of contrast. The Leica Ultravid 42 HD-Plus is available with a magnification factor of 7x, 8x or 10x.
- Field of view: 336 ft
- Close focusing limit: 9.5 ft
- Eyebase: 56-74mm
- Magnification: 10x
- Adjustable interpupillary distance: 2.17 – 2.96 in
- Focusing: Internal focusing via central focusing device
- Automatic diopter compensation ADC™: Yes
- Eyepieces for eyeglass wearers: yes, removable, with two click stops
- No. of lens elements (each side): 9, all with HDC™ coating and Leica AquaDura™
- Close focusing distance: approx. 9.5 ft
- Diopter compensation: ±4 Dioptr.
- Waterproofing: Watertight to a depth of 16.5 ft
- Housing: Magnesium housing with titanium axle / HD models rubber-armored
- Dimensions (W1 x H2 x D1): 4.75 x 5.75 x 2.75 in
- Weight: approx. 26.5 oz
- on lenses: High Durable Coating (HDC™)
- on prisms: High Lux System (HLS™)
- Exit pupil: 0.167 in
- Twilight factor: 20.5
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$2,499.00|