Leupold BX-4 Pro Guide HD 10 x 42 Binoculars
Leupold BX-4 Pro Guide HD 10 x 42 mm Binoculars
10x binoculars may be the Jack of all trades when it comes to glassing. With enough magnification for long-range identification, the 10x42mm and 10x50mm BX®-4 Pro Guide™ HD binos will also get the job done in tight situations; all while being compact and lightweight. Built around our Twilight Max HD Light Management System, the BX®-4 Pro Guide™ HD binoculars boast un-paralleled brightness, edge-to-edge clarity, and advanced glare management elements; helping you see more detail in less light. Their ergonomic open-bridge design is comfortable for extended glassing sessions and delivers key weight savings for those long backcountry adventures.
- 100% Waterproof and Fogproof: Waterproof, fogproof, and guaranteed to perform for life
- BAK 4 Prisms: Delivers a perfectly round exit pupil with virtually no edge distortion and a crisp, clear image.
- Ergonomic Design: Our ergonomic design ensures our products are slim, lightweight, and fit well in your hands no matter what size they are.
- Fully Multi-coated Lens System: Our fully multi-coated lens system ensures maximum brightness for clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
- High Definition: High-definition, calcium-fluoride lenses ensure incredible clarity at all magnification levels.
- Open Bridge Roof Prism Design: Open bridge, roof prism design is extremely lightweight and ergonomic.
- Phase Coated: Phase coated roof prisms significantly increase resolution for a sharp sight picture from edge-to-edge of the visual field.
- Twilight Max HD Light Management System: See more in less light with Twilight Max HD Light Management System. Adds up to 30 extra minutes of shooting light. Eliminates 90% more glare-producing stray light than competitors. Premium high definition edge-to-edge lens clarity
- Twist Up Eyecups: Features twist-up eyecups and generous eye relief for comfortable extended viewing.