First Lite Women's Larkspur Bottoms
Finally a ladies merino wool bottom base layer that fits perfect. No more wearing mens unflattering base layers!!
Finally a ladies merino wool bottom. No more wearing mens!! 100% Merino wool is soft and very comfy. This mid-weight layering piece will keep you comfortable in cold conditions while also wicking moisture and mitigating odor.
The First Lite women's base layer system is a no frills, no fluff high performance base layer system made specifically for the dedicated woman hunter. The Larkspur Full Length Bottom is made from 100% ultrafine Merino wool and designed with a unique rear yoke and articulated leg fit. The Larkspur allows for freedom of movement and maximum warmth so you can go farther and stay longer when the conditions get challenging.
Call us with any fit questions or availability if your item shows out of stock. 801-900-6060. More inventory arrives often.
Women's Sizing Chart (see size chart tab for measurements):
- SLEEVE: With elbow bent at 90 degree angle, measure from center back neck over shoulder, around elbow to mid point at back of hand.
- BUST: With arms in a relaxed position at sides, measure torso circumference around the fullest part of bust.
- WAIST: Measure circumference around the narrowest point of waist.
- HIP: Measure circumference around the fullest point of hip / seat.
- INSEAM: Measure from seat bone / base of crotch to ankle bone.
It's no secret that the key to being comfortable in a wide range of hunting situations is to layer your clothing. Each layer provides the optimal performance benefits for its specific intended purpose, be that base/next-to-skin, mid/insulating or outer/shell layer. First lite’s layering kit deliberately builds a performance system that eliminated the weak link. Its mission is to provide comfort, odor control, and thermal regulation to optimize the hunt. From early season California black tail to late season Iowa white tail the underlying goal is always to help you hunt better.
The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. The kit uses a comprehensive approach of fabric technologies; use focused fit and hunting specific features to produce a series of products that are designed to work together to address the widest range of conditions with the least amount of redundancy. It effectively provides every necessary component to hunt from hot to cold and dry to stormy. Each piece was created as a part of a team. Though strong individually, they are optimized when used together. The First Lite layering kit is the most effective in the world.
GO FARTHER, STAY LONGER.
- 18.5 micron ultrafine Merino wool
- Constructed to keep you warmer, longer wet or dry
- No pink logos, frills or unnecessary features
- Midweight interlock knit fabric with flatlock seams
- Next to skin
- Rear yoke, 3" self-waistband and articulated leg panels for female specific fit
- Machine washable & dryable although we suggest hang drying to extend the life of merino wool.
- 100% Merino Wool
- Good to use in all hunting situations and is also perfect for fishing, winter sports, tactical or any outdoor adventure.
- Use in temperatures from below zero to 80 degrees.