First Lite Women's Syringa Short
Ladies Merino Wool Short is soft and comfy perfect for warmer hunting days.
Women's Syringa Short:
Check out this ladies merino wool short. 100% Merino wool is soft and very comfy. The base of our women's layering system in warmer temperatures, the Syringa short is perfect for multiple days in the backcountry. Its flatlock seam construction ensures unparalleled comfort where you want it most.
A no frills, no fluff high performance base layer system made specifically for the dedicated woman hunter. The Syringa Short Bottom is an all-day, every-day early season base layer that will move with you effortlessly and keep you comfortable, whether you're heading to the top of the ridge to glass or sitting in a stand. Designed with modern stitch lines and styling to look and fit great, the Syringa will be your go-to base layer for scouting and hunting.
Call us with any fit questions or availability if your item shows out of stock. 801-900-6060. More inventory arrives often.
Women's Sizing Chart:
- SLEEVE: With elbow bent at 90 degree angle, measure from center back neck over shoulder, around elbow to mid point at back of hand.
- BUST: With arms in a relaxed position at sides, measure torso circumference around the fullest part of bust.
- WAIST: Measure circumference around the narrowest point of waist.
- HIP: Measure circumference around the fullest point of hip / seat.
- INSEAM: Measure from seat bone / base of crotch to ankle bone.
It's no secret that the key to being comfortable in a wide range of hunting situations is to layer your clothing. Each layer provides the optimal performance benefits for its specific intended purpose, be that base/next-to-skin, mid/insulating or outer/shell layer. First lite's layering kit deliberately builds a performance system that eliminated the weak link. Its mission is to provide comfort, odor control, and thermal regulation to optimize the hunt. From early season California black tail to late season Iowa white tail the underlying goal is always to help you hunt better.
The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. The kit uses a comprehensive approach of fabric technologies; use focused fit and hunting specific features to produce a series of products that are designed to work together to address the widest range of conditions with the least amount of redundancy. It effectively provides every necessary component to hunt from hot to cold and dry to stormy. Each piece was created as a part of a team. Though strong individually, they are optimized when used together. The First Lite layering kit is the most effective in the world.
GO FARTHER, STAY LONGER.
- 17.5 micron ultrafine Merino wool
- No pink logos, frills or unnecessary features
- Lightweight jersey knit fabric with flatlock seams
- Next to skin
- Rear yoke, 3” self-waistband and 2” fold over leg band for female specific fit
- Machine washable & dryable although we suggest hang drying to extend the life of merino wool.
- 100% Merino Wool
- Good to use for warm weather hunting, fishing, tactical or any outdoor adventure.
- Use in temperatures from 45 degrees to 80 degrees.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$45.00|